What you should know about the Morning after pill
Backup birth control
- Maybe a condom ruptures sometimes.
- Besides, you do not remember to use the pill.
- Moreover, it hardly matters what situation you are facing.
- Then you can utilize emergency contraception like backup birth control for nearly five days.
- Also, the backup birth control saves you from unwanted pregnancy after unprotected sexual activity.
- You perhaps want to use emergency contraception by way of the morning-after pill.
- However, that thought is in reality slightly a misnomer.
- Also, there exist various types of emergency contraception options.
- Moreover, a female can utilize them for five days subsequent to unprotected sexual activity.
- Additionally, a few of the contraceptive options are not tablets.
- However, Ob/Gyms do not advise utilizing morning after pill as the main option of birth control.
- Though, there are other choices that a woman can employ in an emergency or unexpected circumstances.
A woman needs to employ emergency contraception in case:
- A woman goes for sexual activity without any sort of birth control method
- Or a female forgets to use her birth control method whatever she uses
- Birth control method-a condom leaks or ruptures
- Maybe someone forces her to go for unprotected sex against her will
The four types of emergency contraception methods
- A woman can get this hormone pill without a prescription from any pharmacy or medical shop.
- Also, this effective pill carries progestin in it.
- Besides, this mode of birth control is also popular by name of the morning-after pill.
- Moreover, a female does not require sharing any personal information for buying it.
- Also, several over-the-counter pills like EContra and Plan B are available.
- However, you also come across other choices there.
- Moreover, while buying any morning-after pill necessarily see for main component Levonorgestrel 1.5mg.
- Additionally, this pill acts top in case you consume it within three days subsequent to unprotected sex.
- This morning after pill may not yield results in case your weight is above one- hundred-sixty-five pounds.
- Moreover, it becomes ineffective in case you have 30 body mass index or above.
- Besides, the pill delays ovulation.
- Therefore, there occurs no fertilization.
2-Ulipristal acetate pill
- A female will find merely one option of this emergency contraception pill.
- However, it is popular as Ella.
- Besides, you require a proper prescription from your GP to obtain it.
- Moreover, this pill also inhibits ovulation.
- Also, this morning after pill does not act if a woman is already pregnant.
- Additionally, a woman can use it up to five days subsequent to unprotected sexual activity.
- Moreover, the pill functions just effectively on the 5th day as it efficiently works on the 1st day.
- This mode of birth control needs insertion by a doctor into the uterus.
- Moreover, go for it within five days subsequent to unprotected sexual activity.
- This is also a highly efficacious method of emergency contraception that yields 100% results.
- Besides, once placed into the uterus, it saves you from getting pregnant for 10-12 years.
- Or for the period you want it.
- In this method, a female needs to use multiple birth control tablets.
- Moreover, the pills must offer 1mg of progesterone and 100 mcg of estrogen.
- However, she needs to consume it two-times within the time of twelve hours.
- Besides, this mode of the morning-after pill for birth control is the slightest efficient method.
- However, this method cannot yield results in case you are already pregnant.
The way emergency contraception acts
- It is not possible to get pregnant without an egg.
- However, emergency contraceptive tablets function by stopping ovulation.
- Moreover, these pills do not allow the release of an ovum.
- Besides, emergency contraception methods do not bring about abortion.
- In case you are already expecting a baby, it does not influence your pregnancy.
- Plus, the morning after pill does not play a role in protecting you from sexually transmitted infections.
Do emergency contraception methods carry risk factors?
- Luckily, emergency contraception is not unsafe.
- Moreover, it does not induce grave and long-lasting side effects.
- Besides, emergency contraception tablets as well as copper IUD do not interfere with your capability of getting pregnant.
- Also, the copper IUD defends you from getting pregnant for up to ten or twelve years.
- And as you choose to remove it, you can become pregnant.
- Additionally, several females go through several mild side effects like stomach pain, headache, vomiting, and nausea.
- However, this takes place after one or two days of consuming an emergency contraceptive tablet.
Opting for the correct emergency contraceptive method
- You will have to think of many factors before choosing the kind of emergency contraceptive method to utilize, like:
- At what time you went for unprotected sexual activity.
- Can you buy it with ease?
- Your weight & height also matters.
- Have you used a ring, pill, or patch in the bygone five years?
- A breastfeeding mother needs to think.
What time a woman can wait to use the emergency contraceptive?
- It is perfect to eat hormone pill Levonorgestrel or Plan B within seventy-two hours.
- This means the time of three days after doing unprotected sexual activity.
- Moreover, a woman can eat it five days after having sex.
- However, the more time you wait, the more risk of failure rate increases.
- Besides, you can eat Ella up to 5 days after doing sex without the fear of the ineffectiveness of the pill.
- You can also have Copper IUD inserted into the uterus after seven days of doing sex.
- However, the Yuzpe mode is suitable within three days of doing sex without any protection.
Is it possible to use the morning after pill two times a month?
- A woman can eat the morning after pill over one-time in a month.
- However, doctors do not suggest taking it as a chief way of birth control.
- Moreover, only the cost factor does not matter but she can go through irregular cycles.
- Besides, using a pill can have a high failure rate in case your BMI is greater.
- Therefore, for females having BMI above thirty, the pills will not prove effective in any way.
- Hence, your Ob/Gyn is the best one to suggest the highly suitable contraceptive pick for you.
Use this Below Medicine to Solve Women Importance Issue:
- Femalegra 100Mg
- Filagra Pink 100Mg